-
July 13th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I went to IKEA yesterday and found some cute items for my AG dolls. I just want to say that I don't actually own any AG food or place settings so I don't know if these items are to scale but I think they are.
In the children's department they have a lovely china teaset for $9.99. I didn't purchase it, but if I remember correctly it was a four person/doll setting. In the same area there was a glass set (actaully plastic) which I did purchase. I believe they are the perfect AG size. I think they were about $2.
In the candle area there were glass "plates" (to put pillar candles on) that would work great for dolls. They are $1 each. There were also adorable little bowls in the same department, same price. The bowls come in blue or natural. The plates were clear.
In the children's dept. there was an adorable cooing set that had a pot and other items. I think they may be too big for AG dolls, but it would make a perfect gift for a child. They can really be used on the stove! I don't remember the price but it was probably between $10-15.
I hope this helps somebody. I was so excited to purchase some of these items, and at such great prices!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks